- WEDNESDAY 8.10-8.40AM
Please remember that our Uniform Shop is run by Volunteers
For any queries, please see Sarah Henderson, Theresa Basnett or Tricia Ward.
The school decision-making group of South Bunbury Primary School has established a dress code for all students attending the school.
The school decision-making group believes a school dress code is to:-
- assists in building school and team spirit;
- fosters and enhances the public image of the school;
- ensures students are safely dressed for specific school activities;
- encourage equity among students.
Advice to students on the dress code
Students should ensure that they take appropriate protection from the sun when outdoors as outlined in the Sun Policy of 1996.
Availability of dress Code Items
- Items in the designated school colours may be purchased from P & C or (any clothing or department store – minus logos).
- Second hand school clothes will be available at the P & C
- Students whose families may experience financial difficulties regarding the purchase of a uniform should contact a designated P & C member or the school reception to discuss the situation.
Modifications to the Dress Code
Students who, for religious or health reasons, may wish to modify the school dress code are required to make an appointment with the Principal. Staff will be informed of any student granted a modification to the dress code.
Students not following the dress code will allow:
- assistance/support in obtaining suitable clothing, if necessary;
- a negotiated period of time for dress modification;
- students not following the dress code may be denied the opportunity to represent their school at official school activities, which include choir, sporting and social events.
Dress Code Requirements
- Appropriate footwear i.e. sandals (with straps), covered in shoes/joggers. No thongs.
- Faction coloured T shirts may be worn for physical education and sports carnivals.
- Broad Brimmed hats.
- NO denim.